Mitigating Foreign Body Contamination Risks
Sharp Tool, Needle & Metal Detection is a Factory Audit service designed to mitigate the risk of Foreign Body Contamination, such as sharp tools and broken needles, during production and in the final finished product.
This assessment is crucial for businesses in the Softline sector, particularly for children and toddler products, aiming to facilitate the safety and compliance of their products.
- Product Control: Focus on product safety through a review of the factory's control over the production process to prevent foreign body contamination.
- Process Control: Examination of the factory’s processes focusing on product safety to ensure effective management and prevention of foreign body contamination.
- Personnel: Review of personnel training and qualifications with a focus on product safety to support the factory’s objectives.
- Optimal Practice Implementation: Establishes systems, procedures, and policies within the factory to manage, control, and prevent sharp tool, broken needle, and metal contamination effectively.
- Risk Reduction: Facilitate better management of sharp tools and broken needles to significantly reduce the risk of product recalls.
- Documentation Establishment: Helps in establishing proper documentation necessary for demonstrating due diligence in producing quality, legal, and safe children's apparel products.
- Customization: Works collaboratively with clients to select and customize a program that best meets their needs and budget.
Why Choose Sharp Tool, Needle & Metal Detection FA?
Sharp Tool, Needle & Metal Detection Factory Assessment is designed to safeguard your products from foreign body contamination risks.
Products found with foreign object contamination, like broken needles or sharp tools, result in non-compliance with safety requirements and regulations.
Bureau Veritas is a world-leading concept-to-consumer supply chain solutions partner working with organizations throughout the supply chain, With well in excess of 100 offices and laboratories spread around the world we are proud to be the quality managers for many of the world’s leading brands, retailers and their supply chains.
Inspec is an online booking platform to improve your product quality and reduce returns with systematic inspection and audits, You will experience a fast, easy-to-use booking flow for your product inspection services, and you can book one of our next available product specialists to be at your factory for service as quickly as the next day.
Why Bureau Veritas?
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in laboratory testing, inspection and certification services. Created in 1828, the Group has more than 80,000 employees located in more than 1,600 offices and laboratories around the globe.
As one of the world's leading third-party inspection companies, our inspection team all undergo rigorous technical qualification and integrity training before performing any type of inspection. We offer standard and tailor-made quality control inspection for a wide array of softline and hardline products.
Bureau Veritas helps its clients improve their performance by offering services and innovative solutions in order to ensure that their assets, products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
Global footprint and local expertise
Bureau Veritas carries out over 400,000 inspections and audits every year. We have over 1200 fully qualified inspectors across 85 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe, North and South America.
Your product quality inspection is conducted with BV’s inspection protocols which are based on our standard practices and decades of experience from assessing millions of factories and products. All our protocols are optimized to meet today’s requirements.
Ethic & independent quality control
As the world leader in testing, inspection and certification services, we put ethics and integrity at the very top of our priority list. Our Code of Ethics ensures our staff members maintain integrity, professional competence, confidentiality, professional behavior, and high ethical standards in their day-to-day business activities.