Our Factory Capability & Capacity Assessment is a specialized Factory Assessment service designed to meticulously review and validate a facility's management systems and production capacities. This assessment is crucial for businesses in Softline, Hardline, E&E, Footwear, Toys sectors and many other sectors, aiming to validate that suppliers are not only capable of meeting quality requirements but also have the adequate capacity to fulfill order needs efficiently.
Why Choose Factory Capability & Capacity Audit?
The Factory Capability & Capacity Audit offers a detailed and insightful evaluation of a factory's operational competence and production capacity. This service is indispensable for businesses looking to confirm the production capabilities and capacities of factories, validating if they can meet order needs while maintaining quality standards.
If you encounter below issues, the audit can be a good tool for you:
- Cost of Poor Quality: The expense associated with substandard quality significantly threatens brand reputation.
- Factory Capability & Capacity: Often factories lack the necessary capability and capacity to handle your orders and meet requirements efficiently.
The audit covers sectors including but not limit to:
- Yarn & Fabric
- Apparel and Home Textiles
- Synthetic Yarn Melt Spinning
- Synthetic Yarn Manufacturing
- Leather Processing
- E&E (Electrical & Electronics)
- Quality Management System (QMS): Basic review of the QMS to evaluate compliance with essential quality management principles.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP): Review to check if the factory adheres to fundamental manufacturing and environmental standards.
- Product Control: Evaluation of the factory's control over the production process.
- Process Control: Examination of whether the factory has established and follows efficient production processes.
- Product-Specific Capacity: Focused assessment on specific product categories including Synthetic Yarn Melt Spinning, Synthetic Yarn Processing, Yarn & Fabric, Apparel & Home Textiles, Footwear, General Hardgoods, Toys, Furniture, Electrical & Electronics, Fine Jewelry, and Leather Processing.
- Personnel: Review of the qualifications and training of personnel to support the factory’s objectives.
Benefits of the Factory Capability & Capacity Audit:
- Tailor-Made Module: The assessment offers a customized Capacity & Capability module to address the unique needs of each client.
- Standardized Protocol: Employing standardized protocols and methodologies, the assessment supports consistent and global execution of evaluations.
- Comprehensive Overview: Provides an in-depth overview of factory processes, procedures, and capabilities.
- Focused Solutions: Offers assessment of existence, effectiveness, and provides focused solutions for improvement.
Bureau Veritas is a world-leading concept-to-consumer supply chain solutions partner working with organizations throughout the supply chain, With well in excess of 100 offices and laboratories spread around the world we are proud to be the quality managers for many of the world’s leading brands, retailers and their supply chains.
Inspec is an online booking platform to improve your product quality and reduce returns with systematic inspection and audits, You will experience a fast, easy-to-use booking flow for your product inspection services, and you can book one of our next available product specialists to be at your factory for service as quickly as the next day.
Why bureau Veritas
Why Bureau Veritas?
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in laboratory testing, inspection and certification services. Created in 1828, the Group has more than 80,000 employees located in more than 1,600 offices and laboratories around the globe.
As one of the world's leading third-party inspection companies, our inspection team all undergo rigorous technical qualification and integrity training before performing any type of inspection. We offer standard and tailor-made quality control inspection for a wide array of softline and hardline products.
Bureau Veritas helps its clients improve their performance by offering services and innovative solutions in order to ensure that their assets, products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
Global footprint and local expertise
Bureau Veritas carries out over 400,000 inspections and audits every year. We have over 1200 fully qualified inspectors across 85 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe, North and South America.
Your product quality inspection is conducted with BV’s inspection protocols which are based on our standard practices and decades of experience from assessing millions of factories and products. All our protocols are optimized to meet today’s requirements.
Ethic & independent quality control
As the world leader in testing, inspection and certification services, we put ethics and integrity at the very top of our priority list. Our Code of Ethics ensures our staff members maintain integrity, professional competence, confidentiality, professional behavior, and high ethical standards in their day-to-day business activities.